Benefits of becoming a member
- Valuable and quality CPD at low cost. (Attendance certificates available.)
- Professional networking opportunities.
- Personal growth and development in learning from peers in discussion groups and deepening awareness of psychodynamic thinking.
- Belonging to a community of like-minded practitioners or those experienced in psychodynamic ways of thinking
- A learning opportunity for those curious about psychodynamic ideas and work.
- The possibility of reading and/or supervision groups local to you.
- The opportunity to contribute your own writing such as articles, reflections etc to the Members Newsletter or the Members' Area of the SAPC Website or to present your experience, work, research to the membership at one of our meetings.
- The opportunity to suggest what you would like SAPC to be or provide, either by sending us your ideas or serving on the committee (can also be recorded as CPD hours by most professional bodies).
- SAPC also attempts to keep members informed and up-dated about other events and training opportunities via the website.